Wednesday, June 30, 2010

How Did I Live Without This?!?

After today, this is what I'm asking myself.  This handy dandy Spray Grip has changed my painting life!  Not only does it save me from "trigger finger" when spray painting, it also makes the paint come out much more evenly.  I think I paid $2.99 or less for it at Home Depot. If you don't have one, get one.  Like today.  So worth it!
I am still working on my 10 Tasks in 10 Days Challenge.  I am almost finished my apothacary jar, just waiting for the glue to dry.  I will post pictures tomorrow or Friday, depending on when I get to the store to buy some pretty candies to fill it up!
I actually think I may finish 9 of the 10 tasks.  I know I won't get to the bathroom cabinet this week, just too busy at work.  But I'm hoping to get to it this weekend.  I'm still deciding which color it's going to be painted.  I'll probably just go with white or off white on the outside, and I'd like to do a bluish grey on the inside.  Here's a peek at it as it looks now.  I'm thinking I'll replace those ugly black handles with metal handles.  I don't know what to do with the top, it's formica.  I don't like it at all, but at least it cleans up easily. (Please disregard the bathtub caulk in the picture that needs to be cleaned up with a straight edge...keep in mind we're renting this house and sometimes you have to grin and bear the uglier stuff!) 

Always,
Kelly

1 comment:

  1. I second the spray gun thingy. Awesomeness X 10! Can't wait to see the cabinet sprayed.

    Check out the giveaway on my blog!

    ReplyDelete