Monday, September 7, 2009

Weekend Goodies

I spent the long weekend working on small projects for an upcoming craft fair that my sisters and I are considering participating in.

I worked on several new bibs using some vintage materials and one courderoy bib that I just love!






I also completed a few new pincushions:


I am determined to make at least a small quilt before this year is over. I keep starting and abandoning quilts in progress. This weekend I picked up some fabrics that will hopefully inspire me to begin (and finish!) a quilt.




I'm hoping these fabrics will go well together. I'm really really really bad at matching fabrics and patterns! Let me know if you think this will work together!


Until next week...


always,

K

1 comment:

  1. So absolutely sweet...both bibs and pin cushions. I am hoping we'll be needing a bib or two in the near future...I want to be a Nana Jules

    ReplyDelete