Next came another colander. This one was more shallow with a star shaped pattern of draining holes.
I added some celery green paint and made it into this:
I also painted a candlestick that I've had forever. I haven't used it because it was just blah before:
But after adding some ocean blue paint, I know just where it's going to go!
I will post the finished product when I get it done!
Lastly was organization. Last week I posted the link to the fabric folding method I'm using. I spent a lot of time folding fabric last weekend and I'm still nowhere near done. But here is what I have done so far. I still want to organize it by color, but this is a good start:
Trust me when I say that this shelf will be full when I'm done folding all of my fabric and I will still have tons of fabric that won't fit! God Bless my Mom for all the fabric she left me!
I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend. It's rainy here, so no painting this weekend, but Jeff and I are making a quick trip to drop some stuff off at the dump and then to look at a few houses we saw online.