Saturday, April 4, 2009

BIB-liography

Today Jeff and I spent the entire day doing some Spring cleaning. Okay, okay, those that know me know that Jeff did 90% of the cleaning and I did a thing or two. Regardless, I spent zero time in my studio so I couldn't finish the pincushions I was planning for my weekend post.

I did steal some time to photograph some of the bibs I have made recently so I thought I'd share those today.


First is a plain bib made out of some pretty pink fabric that I found. I love circles and like how this turned out:



Another bib with circles, but this one has a black background is much brighter:




Next is my cupcake bib. Bright blue fabric with a hand embroidered cupcake makes this bib one of my favorites:








Last is another pink bib, this one with a machine embrodered birdie. I think the birdie is a bit too bright for the muted fabric, but he's still a cutie! The feet and eye are hand done:




That's it for now. I've made others, but haven't had time to photograph them yet.

Hopefully I'll be able to play in my studio tomorrow after taking some time to rearrange. I've been reorganizing and rearranging my studio in my head all week and hope to change it some to make it easier to work in. We'll see.

That's it for now!

always,

K

1 comment:

  1. Love them! You gotta share that birdie pattern with me. Also, i can't figure out the snap thingies - let's put that on the list for Friday. I need a tutorial!!!

    Jean

    ReplyDelete