I was a bad crafter and forgot to take before pictures, but I found this picture on google that is similar to the before on this clock, but not exactly the same thing. It was basically a gold frame with a gold interior with Roman Numerals. This was NEVER my style, but for some reason the clock has lasted many, many moves.
The after picture is much more "me". (I never realized how hard it is to take a picture of a clock, so it's not a great pic!)
It was a very quick re-do. I took the clock apart and spray painted the frame black. While that was drying I cut some aqua polka dotted paper, found at Joann's, for the inside, added a circle punched book page, some mylar numbers I've had forever and some Prima paper flowers with a little bling in the middle in place of the other numbers.
I'm so so happy with it!
This project can be done with any clock that you can take apart. This one was a little tricky because the hands of the clock were not removable, so I had to adapt my paper around it, but you can hardly tell!
A small warning...the hands of a clock are very sensitive. They bend easily and will cause you to put together and take the clock apart several times in order to get them to not run into each other and cause you to lose time . Trust me on this - Test it before you put it back together.
Hope your day is as bright as mine!