Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Boo-tiful!

My sister, Jean, and I spent Saturday on a Halloween Crafting Extravaganza!  Armed with the latest class from Margie Romney Aslett (is that woman a genius or what?!?) and our dollar store loot, we set out to actually accomplish something.  Any, OMG, did we!
Here are a few of my finished projects:


I actually finished one more and almost finished another, but I haven't taken pictures yet.
If you have not invested in or heard about Margie's Spark classes, I urge you to check them out.  So so so worth the small investment! (And just for the record - I don't know Margie or have any incentive to give a good review other than the fact that I just discovered her through my sister and want to share the love! ♥)
I'll share the other projects next time!

Always,
K

1 comment: