Friday, July 9, 2010

ReStore Love

I have been infatuated with the Habitat for Humanity ReStore since I found out about this little gem of a store a few weeks ago from Cassie's blog Primitive & Proper.  I go there once a week to visit items I really, really want but can't justify.  Most recently it was this beautiful piece that I just drooled and drooled over, but had no way of getting because it was $85, all one piece and it wouldn't fit down my narrow steps. I hope someone gave it a good home, because I went to visit it today and it was gone. **sigh**


But I came across something I just couldn't leave without.  This little table just called out to me and for $15 it was mine.  I love how the table top is actually a removable tray!  I can't wait to get to work on redoing this piece!  It needs a lot of love and some reinforcing, but it's going shabby chic in the next few weeks!


Tomorrow is yard sale/flea market day, can't wait to see if I find any new treasures!
Always,
Kelly

Linking to:

2 comments:

  1. Coolio! I love that tray thing on top, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kelly,
    Love that you are a ReStore shopper too. I'll be checking back to see what you do to the table ;-).

    Thanks for your comment on my blog.
    Brittany
    http://www.prettyhandygirl.com

    ReplyDelete