Saturday, February 6, 2010

A Good Day For Crafting

This is what it looked like outside at 7am this morning:


Here's what it looked like after J did a little shoveling:


And we are still expecting another 6-8 inches. If it were up to me I wouldn't have shoveled a dang thing, but since we have two neurotic dogs who need a cleared patch of grass, J did it. (Notice the doggy tracks to and from the pee patch in the second pic)

Anyway, it's a perfect day to hole up in my studio and work on....SOMETHING!

Jean and I have started a block of the month challenge (with each other) and I have already finished January's block and have February's cut out so I will finish up February's block and maybe work on piecing a quilt that I have wanted to do for awhile now.

Hope to share pics of what I accomplish later!

always,
K

1 comment:

  1. Love your doggy patch. Poor Dusty's had to use the deck. We can't even get to the grass. We have lots of drifts - even Jake gave up.

    Can't wait to see your blocks! I've been busy crafting today, too. Call me on Sunday, K?

    ReplyDelete